"The images of the winding staircase, the lonely violin waiting for its player, and the diary, can be read as word-pictures, or as ruminations on different objects, or as allegories. They reflect the poet painter in Anvi who paints with words and writes with colours."
- Dr. C.N Ramachandran
- 'SNATCHES OF SUNSHINE' - Collection of poetry, short stories, and paintings. Published by Sneha Book House, 2011
- 'MID LIGHT - THE PROLOGUE' - Exploring Abstract and broken narratives through poems and short stories. 2014
- 'Time is nothing but a drunken child, often we let it fool us.' - Sweet Sorrow for Fluxhttp://issuu.com/absc_nd/docs/absc_nd_flux_2015/1
- ' Stillness arches to a seven colored song...' Poem and Painting for Narthaki http://www.narthaki.com/info/articles/art303.html
- 'Contemplations of a Dancing Mind Article for Spark Magazine' http://www.sparkthemagazine.com/?tag=radhika-prabhu