"The images of the winding staircase, the lonely violin waiting for its player, and the diary, can be read as word-pictures, or as ruminations on different objects, or as allegories. They reflect the poet painter in Anvi who paints with words and writes with colours."
- Dr. C.N Ramachandran
With a natural flair and grasp of the English language, one of her earliest poems was selected and published in the National Anthology of Young poets when she was 12. She has since published numerous pieces including two chapbooks of poetry and experimental prose which have received considerable praise from literary critics, as well as several online contributions.
In 2019, she completed a short fiction writing course with Katy Darby at City University London.
- 'SNATCHES OF SUNSHINE' - Collection of poetry, short stories, and paintings. Published by Sneha Book House, 2011
- 'MID LIGHT - THE PROLOGUE' - Exploring Abstract and broken narratives through poems and short stories. 2014
- 'UNSUPERVISED - Global Narratives through a Feminist perspective' - Self publication of non fictioncollection, 2018
- Poetry - https://spillwords.com/author/radhikaprabhu/
- 'Time is nothing but a drunken child, often we let it fool us.' - Sweet Sorrow for Fluxhttp://issuu.com/absc_nd/docs/absc_nd_flux_2015/1
- ' Stillness arches to a seven colored song...' Poem and Painting for Narthaki http://www.narthaki.com/info/articles/art303.html
- 'Contemplations of a Dancing Mind Article for Spark Magazine' http://www.sparkthemagazine.com/?tag=radhika-prabhu